Interested in Private or Group Sessions?
Ready to Get Your Game On?
Every keeper is different. We recognize this and will help you to develop your personal style while working with the best coach of all – the game.
The demands of the game are constantly changing. We adapt our courses to meet those demands.
Our commitment to you:
- Our courses will challenge keepers to reach their potential by using the latest and most advanced goalkeeper training available.
- The GK ONE staff will address all components of modern goalkeeping from tactical to leadership issues as well as addressing the key factors of angle-play and positioning.
- Each student will leave with more self-confidence and a deeper understanding of the goalkeeper’s position and responsibilities.
- Each course has been designed to refine the students’ technical skills and enhance their tactical knowledge.
- Keepers will train using the GK ONE methods and will develop decision-making skills by playing in game-like situations.
- Staff will focus on mastering the physical and psychological skills necessary to reach the next level.
- Technical training in a game realistic setting.
- The best coaching from the best coaches.
The GK ONE staff will guide each student throughout each step of every program and will ensure that each student gets the individual attention that will help them prepare for the demands of the game.
Training topics at each course may include:
- Positioning and Angle Play
- Dealing with Service
- Communication and Organization
- Diving and Shot Stopping
- 1v1 Situations
EACH STUDENT WILL RECEIVE A FREE UHLSPORT T-SHIRT
Each course is open to male and female goalkeepers of all levels. Students will train with other students of similar ability. Please see each course to determine any age restrictions.
We guarantee a detailed and professional approach to each student at each course.
Course tuition is due with each application. A full refund, less an administration fee of $50, will be issued if requested 10 days prior to the start of the course. A cancellation within 10 days prior to the course will result in NO REFUND.